RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Monday, April 16, 2018

What I'm Reading: Goodreads Updates

After las week’s barrage of “No holds barred Becky,” as my friend Jez put it, I need to pull it back a bit and get caught up on my non-paid reviews.

Today I am posting the links to my reviews of books the have appeared on Goodreads but not here on the blog. I periodically post the authors and titles here mostly so that they are searchable for both me and you. All of these titles were read in 2017. I had the reviews done in Goodreads but realized the I never gathered them into a post for the blog.

It’s like I discovered buried reading treasure this weekend when I was going through my Goodreads. I cleaned them up a bit and added some more readalikes too. It was very cathartic.

The links go to my Goodreads review each of which have my three words and readalikes.

Read in print:
Read in Audio:

No comments: