RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Friday, February 9, 2018

RA for All Roadshow Visits Green Bay Wisconsin!

Today I begin a stretch of training trips and appearances where I will present 6 times in 6 weeks and run a 1 day conference in Rhode Island.

I am very excited for this busy stretch to begin. After my self created break in January, I am raring to go. I have updated all of my presentations and some are so revamped that they are basically brand new.

It all kicks off with a 3 hour drive due north to Green Bay, Wisconsin to conduct a training for the staff of Brown County Library.

Below is what we have planned for the day including the links you would need whether you attended this event or are just following along at home.

Back Monday with all of the Adult Book Award Announcements from ALA Midwinter!

Brown County [Public] Library Staff In-Serivce Training Schedule

No comments: