RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Friday, May 19, 2017

Part Two of Secrets of Readers’ Advisory with Me!

Last month I wrote about the interview I did with Faith Brautigam in Public Libraries Online. Her questions were so good that they decided to keep them all in and run the article in two parts.

So Part 1 with a bit of background as to how Faith and I first met is here. And you can now read Part 2, here. In Part 2, Faith set me up with a Western question and asked me how I would help that reader. We also talked about trends, self training, and more.

You can also access Part 1 at the start of Part 2 . Thanks again to Faith for asking great questions and to Public Libraries Online for getting the word out about the importance of RA service in our public libraries today.

Click here for the full article

No comments: