RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Thursday, August 25, 2016

Other People’s RA Rules

Obviously everything I do is about training all of you to be better at suggesting books to readers. I have my 10 Rules of Basic RA Service. I teach them, I want you to use them, I live by them, but that doesn’t mean I don’t learn from others.

Here are 2 other people’s rules that I like and refer to in my own work. You should look at them too.

Cindy Orr’s Golden Rules of RA

Amanda Nelson from Book Riot lists her 5 Tips for Being Great At Reading Recommendations

Different perspectives help us to stay fresh in our service to patrons.


1 comment:

Cindy Orr said...

Thanks for the shout out, Becky.
Cindy