RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

RA for All Roadshow Live From Your Computer-- RA Rethink: Using Next Level Data to Improve Merchandising

From 12-12:45 pm central time, I will be participating in this Library Journal Live Workshop.

For those of you who attended, the live slides can be found here or by clicking on the image below. They will also live on the Recent Presentation page for at least 6 months.

The slides are image heavy, but every image is linked to more information; so click on everything.  Anyone, no matter if you signed up for the course or not, can access the slides, but they will be most useful to those who took the class.

Speaking of my presentations, I have updated the Recent Presentations page with most of my upcoming appearances. Again, I am not booking anything else for 2016, and April 2017 is already closed. So, let me know soon if you are interested in having me come speak to your group.

If you contact me before 2016 ends, you are eligible for 2016 pricing even though your event will be in 2017.

Now on with today’s presentation.  See a lot of you soon. Well, you will see me on your screen, I will see you in the chat.

Click here for slide access


No comments: