RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Thursday, May 19, 2016

RA for All Roadshow-- Bridging the Physical-Virtual Divide: RA in the Digital Arena

No, you do not have deja vu, I already used this post title earlier this week. That is because this is the second time this week I am giving this talk.

The first was an in-person, live event in Glen Ellyn, IL on Tuesday.  Today, I am presenting the webinar version of the same talk as part of my three part training series with the libraries of Southern WI. The slides are slightly different [more than just the title slide] and I want to make sure the WI attendees get access to their slides.

So, here are the WI specific slides for the attendees and anyone else out there who wants to see/use them.
Click HERE for Slides

No comments: