RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Friday, March 11, 2016

RA for All Roadshow: BRAND NEW Bridging the Physical Virtual Divide With NERTCL

This morning I am in Haverhill, MA delivering the keynote address for the New England Roundtable of Teen and Children’s Librarians (NERTCL) at their Spring Event. Click here for all the the details.

But why should all the rest of you who aren’t here care?  Because my talk is AWESOME. It is a brand new, totally revamped version of my popular Bridging the Physical Virtual divide talk.

Everyone can click here to access the slides, but they are much more useful when paired with the talk that goes with them. [wink, wink].

Don’t fret if you missed me today. I will presenting this talk in person again and as a webinar both in May.  Or you can always contact me to present this one to your group.  In keeping with the thesis of the talk, this one works in person AND online equally as well.

You can always contact me to talk about it. Just not right now, because I am about to get everyone at NERTCL pumped up for a full day of RA based learning.

Click here to access slides

No comments: