RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Monday, March 21, 2016

Call for Guest Posts

RA for All is taking a much needed "Spring Break” this week.  So there will be no new posts from now until 3/28. However, I had a great idea to fill the space here all week.

I am holding the first ever public call for guest posts on RA for All.  Yes, I have had many guest posts over the years, but they were all solicited directly by me. However, one thing I have learned in the last 9 months of visiting many libraries and conferences and meeting hundreds of library workers is that many of you have great ideas to share with the wider library world.

And I have a platform where you can share them. So bring on your RA for All guest post ideas.

Here are the guidelines for submission:

  • Send an email to bspratford [at] hotmail [dot] com with the subject line "Guest Post”
  • Please explain your idea in 300 words or less. All you need right now is an idea. Do not send me an entire post.
  • If you have a link to anything you have written be it an article, something from a website, even reviews or annotations you have written for your library, please include that.  If you have nothing to share with me, that is okay. Your idea statement is fine.
  • I will get back to you no matter what, but if I like your idea, I will send you the blogging requirements. The due date for submissions (once idea is accepted) will not be until early June and the posts will run periodically throughout the summer.
  • This window for this call for guest post submissions closes on Friday 4/22. 
You have a month everyone. Start sending me those ideas. I can’t wait to be inspired by all of you.

Back with regular blog posts on 3/28.

No comments: