RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Thursday, December 31, 2015

What I’m Reading: Becky’s Top 10 for 2015

I have saved my personal top 10 books I read this year for today, the final day of 2015.

A quick look at my 10 reads surprised me at how varied they are. I have nonfiction, literary fiction, historical fiction, science fiction, horror, fantasy, graphic novels, psychological suspense, and short stories. I compiled this list by only looking at the books I gave 5 stars to right after reading them.

You can always use the What I’m Reading tag or the Book Discussion Books tag to see everything I reviewed this year.

One final reminder, my top 10 list is of books I read in 2015. They are not all 2015 releases, but I read them in 2015. All titles link to my original review of the book. They are listed below in the order I read them.

The Best Books I Read in 2015:
And that wraps up 2015 in reading. I will be back on Monday with a post tying up all of the lose ends of the old year and introducing the new one.

No comments: