RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Friday, October 23, 2015

Slides for Genre Study Success at #ILLibrary15

I have been very busy attending the A Library State of Mind Conference over the last few days, and it is still going on tomorrow.

There have been many amazing programs and conversations happening between librarians of all types.

You can see what we have been doing by clicking here for the conference twitter talk.

The conference will still be going on tomorrow; in fact, that is when I am presenting for ARRT.

Here is the link to my slides for my Genre Study Success program.

This program is for ALL librarians from ALL library types. I will be offering a mix-and-match training on how you can find the best way to study genre for you.

I’ll be back on Monday with new posts.

Hope to see some of you tomorrow.

Slide Access


No comments: