RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Back to School Reads for Grownups

Let’s talk about back to school displays and lists for your adult leisure readers. Yes I said adult leisure readers.

Look, we spend a lot of time at the public library promoting back to school. This makes sense as it is one of our core services. But as a grown-up who gets a bit nostalgic for my school days as I send my kids back to school, I know I would appreciate a back to school inspired list for me. I know I am not alone.

But rather than simply putting up a display of books with an academic setting, what about reads that capture adults' nostalgia for school days and/or leisure reading titles that speak to our desire to learn new things?

Here are some lists to inspire you to make a back to school display for the grownups. Then you can sit back and watch the books fly off the shelf.

No comments: