RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Re-Charge Your Book Club for MLS

Good morning Massachusetts Library System [and everyone else]. Later this morning I will be presenting my third and final webinar with you, and it’s one of my most popular-- Re-Charge Your Book Club.

[Click here to see the slides for the entire series of webinar with MLS.]

This presentation has a lot of links, mostly to my book discussion reports, so for everyone out there whether you attended the webinar or not, click on all the book covers you see as well as all of the obvious links.

You can also always access everything I have ever [and will ever] blog about on the topic of book discussions groups using this link [174 posts and counting on this topic].

But for now, let’s focus on today’s presentation.  Click here or on the slide below to follow along at home.


No comments: