RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Slides for Today's Horror Fiction Webinar

As I posted a few days ago here, today is your chance to hear me talk about why reader's love horror...for FREE. 1pm Eastern/Noon Central. 

I have planned 30 minutes of talking and am willing to take questions for 30 more minutes, so bring your tough horror questions.


The presentation with the live links is available here, or just click on the first slide below.

Can't wait to give you the Halloween pep talk!

POST TALK LINKS: 
Use the slides to find a way to contact me.  I don’t hide in the shadows.



Click the slide to go right to the presentation

No comments: