RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Left Coast Crime Nominees


The Left Coast Crime Awards are among my favorites in the crime awards arena, and goodness knows there are ALOT of mystery and crime fiction awards. And they make the best graphics to go with their conference each year too.  This year's is a squid on a crime spree--priceless!!

I particularly enjoy how they give an award to the best humorous mystery every year.

As I am finishing up for today’s crime genre study to start, I was also preparing the assignment for next time (April) and the topic happens to be Cozies, Amateur Detectives, and Humorous.  I was happy to see some of the nominees for this year’s award on my assignment list too.

Reminder: I post award lists for their use as an RA tool in and of themselves.  For a refresher and deatails, click here.

No comments: