RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Sunday, December 22, 2013

RA for All Holiday Schedule

A scheduling note for the rest of 2013 from RA for All HQ. Here is what you can expect between now and January 6th:

  • I will have one final Monday Discussion for 2013 tomorrow. 
  • I have at least 2 but probably 4 more reviews to post before 12/31.
  • I have already picked my top ten reads of the year and that will post sometime before 12/31. [I still have 1 of those books to review.
So, there will not be daily posts again until 1/6/14, but I will be popping in and out up until 12/31.  However, for the first week of the year, I expect there will be little to nothing happening here as I will be spending time with the kids enjoying our time off from work and school.


No comments: