RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween from RA for All

It is RA for All's favorite holiday today, not only because I am a horror expert, but also because today marks the end of my 31 Days of  Horror Blog-a-Thon over on the horror blog.  Phew!

Seriously though, the third time really was a charm. This was my least stressful 31 Days of Horror.

Today, I am directing you to RA for All: Horror to see what has been going on there.

Specifically, today's final post of the 2013 edition is an original spooky story written by my 11 year old daughter.

But I also have each year's blog-a-thon indexed in my Features Archive:

If you missed following the fun this month or during October's past, you can check it anytime throughout the year. There is a LOT of horror in libraries information at RA for All: Horror available and clearly indexed all the year through!

Remember, you can suggest scary books to patrons any time of the year and RA for All: Horror is standing by -- always-- to help you.

Happy Halloween!


No comments: