RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Armchair BEA

I am not at Book Expo America in NYC which is happening now, but I am not the only one.

Click here for the official virtual BEA Convention HQ for book bloggers-- Armchair BEA. There is a question or topic for each day of the convention.

Many blogs will have reports from those who are at the convention.  Unless I see something fabulous, I will probably not post it here on RA for All. There will be plenty of coverage all over the place.  As the week goes on, I will instead focus on getting more book reviews up.

But besides Armchair BEA, which I have been having fun with, here are a few other "armchair BEA" ideas and links. Use these all week and it will feel like you were there too...almost.

BEA runs today through Saturday.

No comments: