RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Friday, January 18, 2013

SF Authors Share The Books They Wished They Had Written

I know I said I would have a review up today, and I still will, but this post on io9 was too good not to point out.

They asked a bunch of very popular and talented SF writers to name the books they wished they had written. The resulting list reads like a greatest hits of SF. But also, take a look at the authors surveyed.  These are names you should know right now.

It is worth a look for both SF fans and those of you looking to brush up on the genre.

UPDATE TO POST: I fixed the broken link, but the BPL lost power; in fact. a large portion of town did.  I will not get the review of This is How You Lose Her up today. It will be up early next week.

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

I don't think the link is working...

Becky said...

Thanks. Fixed.