RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Ciruclating Ideas Podcast Featuring the Best of 2012 and Me

As I mentioned on Tuesday, Steve Thomas a librarian, runs a library focused podcast independently from his work at a public library.  It is called Circulating Ideas and you can access the blog and podcast here.

Last month he asked 10 librarians from all over the country to weigh in on 2012 and give a few sneak peeks for 2013. I graciously accepted the invitation to talk about horror.  Yesterday, part 1 of 2 was posted here.

Use the link to access a list of titles mentioned and click on my name to read more.

I will be back with part 2 sometime next week.

Thanks to Steve for the invite and for all his great work trying to discuss library issues in this forum.

I hope you enjoy the podcast.

No comments: