RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Thursday, December 20, 2012

NoveList RA News Thriller Article

Another quick post today before I go help out at the elementary school library all afternoon.

My article on Thriller Resources went live on NoveList's RA News today.  Click here to access the article and here to access the entire issue.

Please note, you do not have to be a NoveList subscriber to subscribe to these articles.  You can click here to sign up.  I also keep a link to the past issue archive in the right gutter of the blog.  These come out monthly and contain great tips and resources written by RA experts.

I will be back tomorrow with a few reviews and then not back until 12/26.


No comments: