RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Thursday, November 29, 2012

NYT Notable Books Now Available Online

Sorry so late with today's post.  I spent the morning planning the Spring semester with Joyce and the afternoon agonizing over my personal choices of the 10 best books I read this year.

I hope to have 3 reviews spread out over the two blogs tomorrow-- I also worked on those today, they just aren't ready for posting yet.

In the meantime, the 100 Notable Books of 2012 is up on the New York Times website.  Have a look.

And here is Flavorwire's response listing 25 books they feel were left off the list.

If you are really into seeing all of the best books, Largehearted Boy keeps the most comprehensive list.

No comments: