RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

While You Wait...

Today at work I am focusing on my Friends of the Library Duties and will not have a post until tonight.  But while you wait, why not amuse yourself over on Gnooks.

Type the name of your favorite author into the literature map and see what you get. Please note, this is a computer generated suggestion engine; it is no match for the super hero also known as you local public librarian (especially super if you come to the BPL RA desk).  The results can range from spot on to absolutely ridiculous, with all options in between included.  But no matter its accuracy, I guarantee a fun time.

Here is the map for one of my favorites, Michael Chabon.

No comments: