RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Pulitzer Fiction Backlash

No, I haven't been ignoring the no Pulitzer Fiction Prize stuff, I have just been waiting for more info and reaction.

And, anyone who reads this blog knows I am sad for Swamplandia!  I adore that book.

There is a great interview on NPR with one of the jurors who picked the 3 finalists.  She said she would have been happy if any one of them had won.

But instead of giving you a ton more links, I will point you to this nice roundup of the backlash from Shelf Awareness.

I am bummed, but hey, remember this year because someday it will be the answer to a Jeopardy! question.

No comments: