RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Friday, March 30, 2012

Reading Map: Bel Canto

And as the last post of Spring Break I want to highlight Liz's reading map of Ann Patchett's Bel Canto.

She did a nice job, especially here where she included links to pages for people new to opera.

Speaking of Bel Canto and opera, the Lyric Opera of Chicago just made this announcement.

Remember, you can access the full archive of the best reading maps here.

Thanks to my students who agreed to share their work with all of you so that I could spend time with my kids during their week off.

Back to regular programming next week.  Have a nice weekend.

No comments: