RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

RA for All Goes on the Road to PLA

I am travelling to the PLA conference in Philly today, so I probably will not have time to post.  But, I will be posting more frequently the rest of this week.

I hope to have smaller posts about interesting things I am seeing, hearing, and learning.  I will have my computer, but I also hope to finally break in the blogger app I have on my iPhone. After the conference, when I have had time to process things, I will have some longer posts and hopefully start some conversations.

And if you see me at PLA, stop me and say hi.  I'll be the one in the red keds; oh and with the name tag that says "Becky Spratford-- Berwyn Public Library."  I love meeting readers and especially want to hear about what you would like to see here on RA for All in the future.

No comments: