RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Thursday, March 15, 2012

PLA Report: 3M Cloud Library

Yesterday I went to a short demonstration of the 3M Cloud Library in the exhibit hall at PLA.  I am going to wait to share my thoughts until after I attend this ARRT sponsored program on the topic in April, but here is a link from No Shelf Required where Sue Polanka interview someone from 3M.  It will cover the basics of what I saw yesterday.

If you are in the Chicagoland area and want to hear from a library that has been testing 3M Cloud Library, come to the ARRT program in April.  Anyone is welcome and it is only $15.

I am blogging this while I am attending an program about iPads in Libraries, which has been interesting, but I may take more time before I share what I learned here.  I need to check out a few of the links and process it a bit.  Look for that soon.

No comments: