RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Monday, March 12, 2012

Come See Me At PLA

I will be speaking on the panel Trends in Genre SeriesHere are the details.

Thursday, March 15, 2012 2:00 PM - 3:15 PM
Venue: Pennsylvania Convention Center
Room: 115-A-B

Join us for a lively discussion of trends in genre series with four top-notch stars in the field. Joyce Saricks will speak about “Gentle Reads.” John Charles will tackle Romance. Becky Spratford will talk about horror fiction and Kier Graff will finish up with mysteries. Moderated by Janet Husband.

My handouts and power point as well as Joyce and John's handouts are already posted here.

If you do make it to the program, stop and say hi.  If you cannot make it either to my program or to PLA at all, please feel free to take a look at the handouts and contact me if you have any questions.

Also, take a look at the list Katie made over on Book Group Buzz, inlcuding panels she is on.  I will be popping in to a few of her programs while I am in Philly.

No comments: