RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Monday, March 26, 2012

The Book Thief Reading Map

My kids have Spring Break this week so my posting may be sporadic.  In fact, in anticipation of this, I have saved some of the best student work from Midterms (back at the beginning of the month) to showcase this week.  So expect a lot of pre-loaded material this week and not much commentary on current issues.

Today, I want to share Amanda's wonderful reading map for The Book Thief.

She did an excellent job of letting the book guide her map.  As I told her, I will be adding this map to the list of those I use to teach other students in future semester's.

Have a look for yourself.

Also, remember you can always access past reading maps which received a grade of A- or higher in the Reading Maps Archive that I keep here.

No comments: