RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Monday, November 28, 2011

RA for All is Back

As you could see with the Monday Discussion, after a week of rest, I am back.  By the way, the Dr Seuss exhibit at the Museum of Science and Industry is a must see for anyone who likes books and reading enough to follow this blog.

This week I will have a report on my book discussion (from 11/21) and lots of reviews of the books I have read over the last few months but am behind on writing about.

Please start to think about your favorite books you have read this year because beginning next week, I will be running an ongoing "Best Books" discussion each Monday.  To help get your brains warmed up, here is the link to RA Online's Best of the Year list of lists.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I second your support of the Seuss exhibit. I also went last week--learned a lot about his life and work, and marveled at some great originals and reprints.