RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Friday, August 19, 2011

Re-Charge Your Book Club

I am always looking for new resources to help people to keep their book clubs fresh.  I have a presentation I give at libraries to patrons whose book clubs are stuck in a rut and I also spend 1 class each semester teaching my students how to run a successful book club.  I also run my own book club, a group that is in its 10th year.

As a result, I am always on the lookout for tips on how to keep your book club fresh.  Over on Book Group Buzz, Neil Hollands has been running an irregular series entitled Bringing Back the Buzz.  Use the link to access all of the posts, but as of today he is up to Part 4 and has shared 13 excellent tips.

I hope he keeps them coming. Personally, I am going to look at the tips in more depth come November as I am making my 2012 plans.


No comments: