RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Staff Meetings Part 2

In response to this post last week, a few people-- via comments, email, and in person-- have asked me for more information on what training exercises I have used with our staff.

These requests are well timed as I will begin teaching again tonight and will be working on many of these exercises with the students.  I will begin talking about training and posting some concrete exercises in the coming weeks as it comes up with the students.

So stay tuned.  In the meantime, you can contact me for more training and information tailored to your library's needs.

No comments: