RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Friday, December 17, 2010

Top 5 Reviewer Sins

Over on the New Dork Review of Books, Greg said his favorite post of 2010 was this one where he listed what he saw as the top 5 sins of reviewers.

The reason this was his favorite post was because of the discussion that followed in the form of a few dozen comments.  Check them out too.

As someone who has to read many, many (really too many) reviews for work, I appreciated his post.  As I was reading and chuckling, I realized I too have probably committed each sin in my reviews on this blog over the last 3+ years.

Oh well, if you can't laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at?

No comments: