RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Updates to Year's Best Lists

I am going to apologize in advance for the rest of the week's posts.  I will be doing a lot of redirecting you to other sites this week as I put in four solid days of work on the new book.  Hopefully, it will be just about done after that, so bear with me.

Today, I wanted to remind you that many new best lists came out since last week's post.  Click here for the updates from Largehearted Boy.

Also, the National Book Award will be announced tomorrow night.  Don't know anything about the nominees? Don't worry, Ron Charles will get you up to speed with this video in his Totally Hip Book Reviews series.



I promise to be back with original content next week with reviews of at least 3 books I have recently finished, including a full report on my book group's discussion of Little Bee.  Also, start thinking about what you are thankful for in your reading for next week's Monday Discussion. In the meantime, check back daily for interesting links.

No comments: