RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Why Steig Larsson Is So Popular

    Home
  • The USA Today has run this article talking about why Stieg Larsson's books are so popular. Click through to see the article. However, I realized one of the main reasons, I had never thought about before: it is a beach read that both men and women can enjoy.

This is a great article for RAs to think about appeal and why people like what they like. For anyone who likes these books, it is a chance to be part of the larger conversation about these books.

Remember, I have numerous posts about Larsson's works with a quick click here. I am also full entrenched in The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest on audio right now, so look for a report on that soon.

No comments: