RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Friday, June 18, 2010

Readalikes for Steig Larsson

People have been asking me where my readalikes for Steig Larsson are. Although I have not done an official Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest post yet, as I am still patiently waiting for my tun with the audio, I have posted about the first two books and the entire Nordic Noir phenomenon in the past.

Use this link to see my posts about Scandinavian Crime Fiction, including readalikes.

Also, here is a good article from The New York Times all about the other authors moving in to fill the post Larsson void.

No comments: