RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Monday, May 24, 2010

RA for All...The Road Show in Mundelein

Tomorrow night I will be presenting my first ever program for patrons at the Fremont Public Library. From their website (text originally written by me):
Has your book group hit a rut? Experienced book discussion leader and author Becky Spratford will offer tips on how to choose your books and keep your discussions moving. She will share her favorite book discussion resources, relate her best and worst book discussion experiences, and help your book group recapture its spark. Whether your group is new or established, serious or more casual, everyone in a book group will enjoy this program
I am excited for the opportunity to share my book discussion experience with actual book discussion participants looking to recharge their groups. I have 4 sheets of resources and handouts available under the "Recent Presentations" page here on RA for All that you can feel free to access whether or not you attend.

There is still time to register to see me tomorrow night at 7pm. I heard that Starbucks will be there giving out free samples too. Hope to see you there.

No comments: