RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

ARRT Book Discussion: The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao

The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar WaoAs I mentioned in this post, I hosted the ARRT quarterly book discussion earlier this month.  We read The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao by Junot Diaz.

Ted Balcom reported on our discussion over at Book Group Buzz. He did a great job capturing the essence of our discussion.

I also wanted to remind you that in preparation for that discussion, I prepared this post with a plethora of readalikes for Diaz's book.  Also, in his report, Ted mentions the group of guys who discussed this novel in a bar. To see what else I suggested for them, click here.

Finally, this semester, Zach read this novel. Click here to see his report.

No comments: