RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Friday, February 12, 2010

Locus Recommended Reading List Out Now

My favorite work related annual event for February has happened.  The publication of Locus Magazine's annual list of the best Science Fiction and Fantasy books from the previous year.

Not only do I enjoy this list as a fan of speculative fiction, but it also serves as my main collection development tool for these genres. Locus in print and online is the most trusted source for all things speculative. If you want to know what is going on in SF and FSY, Locus is where you turn.

And, of course, they are also so helpful to me personally since I will be talking about Fantasy on Wednesday night's class.

No comments: