RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Monday, January 25, 2010

Best Book Club Books: A Preview

I am in the process of preparing a display of book discussion favorites and I came across this list from Reading Group Guides entitled, "Enduring Favorites."

They also have lists entitled, "Ongoing Favorites,"and "New Favorites."

These lists go back at least 3 years, sometimes more, and are compiled by book discussion participants.

I will be using other resources for this display, but I wanted to know what your favorite book discussion books are. So let me know and I will include them in my display.

No comments: