RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

ARRT Audio Books Annotated List

As I have mentioned before, I am on the steering committee for The Adult Reading Round Table. Each year we prepare a bibliography to go along with one of our programs.

This year we focused on audio books to go with the program I wrote about here.

Each member wrote 2 annotations. We made a conscious effort to choose books read by the most popular narrators. I wrote the annotations for Ghost Radio and The Book of Fate.

Here is a link to the entire annotated list.

I always have a link to the ARRT website in my list of "RA sites and Blogs to Check Out" in the right gutter of this blog. There are a lot of great resources there, so check it out.

No comments: