RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

New Online Resources at BPL Web Site

In conjunction with the Readers' Advisory class I teach at Dominican Unversity's Graduate School of Library and Information Science, I am constantly on the prowl for great genre based Internet resources. I passed these on to Kathy at BPL and she has started uploading many of them.

Click here for a full list.

These resources are free and available to anyone out there who wants to find a good book. If you have other resources to suggest to me, please leave a comment and I will check them out.

No comments: