RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Best Romances 2008

I am not a huge romance reader myself, but I love to help all my readers the best I can. Genre specific "bests lists" are always helpful in this endeavor. Not only do these lists help you to "take the pulse" of a specific genre and see what is considered the best right now, but also, it makes for a great reading list to hand out to fans of the genre.

Here, RA Online suggests their best romances of 2008.

And to add a touch of humor to the discussion, The Literary Review has posted its annual shortlist of "Bad Sex in Fiction," to be handed out today in London. Thanks to RA Online for this list too.

There will be many bests lists coming out in the next few weeks. I will not post links to all of them (that would be a full time job), but I will pick out a few of my favorites to share.

No comments: