RA FOR ALL...THE ROAD SHOW!

I can come to your library, book club meeting, or conference to talk about how to help your readers find their next good read. Click here for more information including RA for All's EDI Statement.

Monday, October 27, 2008

Crime Fiction Resources

In preparation for my talk tomorrow on Crime Fiction at the North Suburban Library System, I compiled a list of my favorite Crime Resources. Click here to access the Word document.

My personal favorite is the last one on the list: Murder by Toaster: Mysteries With Surprisingly Lethal Weapons

Seriously though, my presentation is focused on how to help your patrons who enjoy all kinds of crime fiction. Those who join me tomorrow, will get the full scoop, but if you can't make it, try some of the resources above to help your patrons or to help yourself.

No comments: